Our Collection Service Agreements offer personalized accounts receivable collection services that are designed for each client. We provide you with a rate that will give the best possible opportunity for success in collection of your accounts.
DCI offers a powerful collection tool used to collect accounts that are sixty to one hundred fifty days old. This collection process includes:
- 16 account coupons for $98.50 (no expiration)
- 52 account coupons for $298.50 (no expiration)
- Consumer is mailed two notices on DCI letterhead fourteen days apart urging them to pay in full
- Date of listing – validation notice sent
- After 14 days – 2nd request for payment mailed
- If paid to you within this twenty-eight day period, you pay no commission to us.
- If consumer makes payment arrangements with you, no commission is paid to us.
- After 28 days accounts go into Primary collections
The DCI primary collection process ensures that our collection staff will use all available resources to give our clients the best possible return on their listed accounts. Our goal is to give you the highest possible netback recovery. The process may include the following:
- Validation notice mailed on the date of listing
- Skip tracing for current address and phone information
- Phone calls begin on the first day we receive your accounts
- Asset analysis through the use of credit reports and employment information
- Payment arrangements which may include the use of check by phone, credit cards, ACH pay plans or voluntary wage assignments
- Civil court action
Our collection commission rates depend on the age of the accounts you are listing and the volume of accounts listed. For a collection commission rate, call the marketing division of DCI Credit Services, Inc. at 701-456-3063.